Hommus Dip

Chocolate Hommus Dip

Our premier dessert hommus is prepared by blending fresh steamed chickpeas with the perfect balance of Organic Sugar, Cocoa & Vanilla. It brings a delightful taste with only 7g of sugar and 80 calories per serving.


Steamed Chickpeas, Organic Sugar, Water, Sunflower oil, Olive oil, Cocoa, Vanilla (Vanilla Bean Extractives in water and alcohol) Sea Salt, Nisin (a Natural Preservative) Prepared in a facility that processes sesame seeds.

Product Highlights

  • Non GMO verified
  • Gluten free certified
  • Dairy Free
  • Vegan
Hommus Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 2 tbsp (28g) Servings about 16 for 16oz, about 8 for 8oz container.

Amount per Serving:

Calories 80Total Fat 4g (5% DV) Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV)
Sodium 35mg (1% DV) Total Carb 11g (4% DV) Fiber 1g (5% DV) Sugars 7g (Includes 7g added sugars (15% DV)
Protein 1g Vitamin D (0% DV)Calcium (0% DV) Iron (4% DV) Potassium (2% DV)
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2000 calorie diet.