Joseph's Authentic

Taboule
Salad

Authentic Taboule Salad

This is our family recipe of a very traditional Mediterranean salad. We combine fresh tomatoes, parsley, cracked wheat germ, olive oil, onion and lemon with spices. The distinct flavor offers a refreshing salad enjoyed in a variety of ways. Enjoy on top of a cracker or pasta, as a side for any meal, and in a wrap with hommus.

Ingredients:

Fresh tomatoes, Parsley, Cracked Wheat Germ, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Onions, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Black Pepper All Spice. Less than 1/10th of 1% Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness). Contains: Wheat.

Product Highlights

  • Cholesterol Free
  • Delivered Fresh Daily
  • Prepared with the Freshest Vegetables!
Hommus Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 2 Tbsp (28g) Servings About 14 in 14oz; About 7 in 7oz

Amount per Serving:

Calories 30 Fat Cal. 10 Total Fat 1g (2% DV) Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV)
Sodium 40mg (2% DV) Total Carb 5g (2% DV) Fiber 1g (4% DV) Sugars0g Protein 1g Vitamin A (3% DV)
Vitamin C (6% DV) Calcium (0% DV) Iron (0% DV) *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2000 calorie diet.