Joseph's Authentic

Mediterranean
Lentil Salad

Mediterranean Style Lentil Salad

Our authentic taboule salad with the addition of lentils and carrots to give another layer of flavor. This salad makes for a great side to any meal or is easily enjoyed for lunch.

Ingredients:

Lentils, Tomatoes, Parsley, Bulgur (Cracked Wheat), Carrots, Red Onion, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Salt, Citric Acid, Spices, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness). Contains Wheat.

Product Highlights

  • Cholesterol Free
  • Delivered Fresh Daily
  • Prepared with the Freshest Vegetables!
Hommus Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 2 Tbsp (28g) Servings About 14

Amount per Serving:

Calories 30 Fat Cal. 10 Total Fat 1g (1% DV) Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV)
Sodium 105mg (4% DV) Total Carb 4g (1% DV) Fiber 1g (5% DV) Sugars 1g Protein 1g Vitamin A (15% DV)
Vitamin C (8% DV) Calcium (0% DV) Iron (4% DV) *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2000 calorie diet.