Joseph's All Natural

Tomato Basil
Hommus

Authentic Hommus Tomato Basil

A combination of flavors that can do no wrong. Close your eyes and this aromatic blend of fresh vegetable and herb will bring you to a Mediterranean garden. Best enjoyed with a toasted pita that has been drizzled in olive oil and oregano for that truly authentic pairing of flavors.

Ingredients:

Chick Peas, Tahini (Crushed Sesame Seeds), Sunflower Oil,
Olive Oil, Water, Sundried Tomato, Basil, Citric Acid, Garlic,
Sea Salt, Guar Gum, Cumin.

Product Highlights

  • GMO-Free
  • Natural Source of Protein
  • Natural Source of Fiber
  • Gluten-Free
Hommus Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 2 Tbsp (28g) Servings 8

Amount per Serving:

Calories 60 Fat Cal. 35 Total Fat 4g (6% DV) Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV)
Sodium 85mg (4% DV) Total Carb 5g (2% DV) Fiber 1g (6% DV) Sugars 1g Protein 2g Vitamin A (0% DV)
Vitamin C (0% DV) Calcium (0% DV) Iron (0% DV) *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2000 calorie diet.