Joseph's All Natural

Spinach &
Artichoke Hommus

Authentic Spinach & Artichoke Hommus

A wonderful combination of leafy spinach and artichoke hearts that provides robust flavor and engaging texture. This is a great opportunity to find that healthy alternative to your favorite appetizer. Prepare a bread bowl, fill with Spinach and Artichoke hommus, now top with grated parmesan and watch the crowd go wild.

Ingredients:

Chick Peas, Tahini (crushed sesame seeds), Sunflower Oil,
Olive Oil, Spinach, Artichoke, Water, Garlic, Sea Salt,
Citric Acid, jalapenos, Guar Gum, Cumin

Product Highlights

  • All-Natural
  • No Preservatives
  • Natural Source of Protein
  • Natural Source of Fiber
  • Gluten-Free
Hommus Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 2 Tbsp (28g) Servings about 16 for 16oz about 8 for 8oz

Amount per Serving:

Calories 70 Fat Cal. 50 Total Fat 5g (8% DV) Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV)
Sodium 120mg (5% DV) Total Carb 4g (1% DV) Fiber 2g (6% DV) Sugars 1g Protein 2g Vitamin A (0% DV)
Vitamin C (0% DV) Calcium (0% DV) Iron (2% DV) *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2000 calorie diet.