Joseph's All Natural

Buffalo Style
Hommus

Buffalo Style Hommus

Yes, that's right. Buffalo. We experimented in our kitchens to formulate our very own buffalo sauce recipe in order to add some extra heat to our hommus. Enjoy this flavor spread on pita bread rolled up with lettuce, salsa, and grilled chicken.

Ingredients:

Chick Peas, Water, Tahini (Crushed Sesame Seeds), Sunflower Oil, Buffalo Seasoning (Water, Soybean Oil, White Vinegar, Maltrodextrin, Salt, Garlic, Dextrose, Tomato Powder, Corn Starch, Spices, Natural Flavoring), Garlic, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Red Cayenne Pepper, Guar Gum, Cumin.

Product Highlights

  • All-Natural
  • Cholesterol-Free
  • No Preservatives
  • Natural Source of Protein
  • Natural Source of Fiber
  • Gluten-Free
Hommus Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 2 Tbsp (28g) Servings about 16 for 16oz

Amount per Serving:

Calories70 Fat Cal. 50 Total Fat 5g (8% DV) Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV)
Sodium 120mg (5% DV) Total Carb 3g (1% DV) Fiber 1g (6% DV) Sugars 0g Protein 1g Vitamin A (0% DV)
Vitamin C (0% DV) Calcium (0% DV) Iron (0% DV) *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2000 calorie diet.